Acting Level One
11/09/2019 - 20/11/2019
The Blue Orange Theatre
The course will be led by our expert facilitators who have a vast amount of professional experience within the industry. They will support you in your learning experience in order to develop your skills in a way that best suits you.
If you haven’t been on stage since school or have always held a secret dramatic desire, this course is the perfect place for you to give acting a whirl.
Topics covered generally include:
- Using environment, character and objectives to explore text.
- Freeing emotion and finding connection with other actors.
- Exploring the use of the voice and body in acting.
- Finding the playfulness and fun in performing.
- Building confidence for performance.
- Rehearsing a scene from a play.
- Being truthful in imaginary circumstances.
You will receive constructive feedback throughout.Add your own events
More from Shropshire Star